Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas lovely people of the world

Hello friends,

Merry Christmas and all that jive, please have a good one for me, don't do anything too stupid if you can avoid it.

I present to you on this wonderful day a song by the truly awesome Tim Minchin, he tried to play this on TV at Christmas a couple of years ago, it got banned (which is a shame) but has since gained quite a bit of cult interest. Here is 'Woody Allen Jesus'.

Quite simply amazing.

Now I'm not going to be able to write anything that is even half as intelligent or funny as that, so I won't try. Anyway, it's Christmas, time to worship Santa, all hail almighty Santa and your big white beard of dreams.

Also, in less then a month since it's youtube release, my 'Otherwise' video has had over five and a half thousand views, Winning! I am so pleased that so many people have taken the time to watch it, and I hope that more people continue to enjoy my work next year. I love you guys, you're the best.

I shall have a more extensive blog tomorrow, but for today that's it, I've got to go and consume my body weight in whatever I can get my hands on.

Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson (Andy Jackson, [adj])

No comments:

Post a Comment