Thursday 19 December 2013

Interlude - Funny cartoon time

Hello friends,

Day 19 of the blog-a-day-a-thon finds me short on instant ideas. When this happens I reach for a handy pack of freeze dried ideas, tear it open and pour in boiling water. Once I've cleaned up the mess and patched up my burns the ideas start kicking in. The first idea that comes to mind is that it is time to write a letter to that freeze dried idea company and tell them that their product is faulty, the results from use are only slightly better then not using any idea product at all, and their packaging resembles ordinary drinking chocolate individual serving packets way to much. There is not enough room for the water, which is why I always spill it everywhere and repeatedly burn myself.

Once that emails been sent, I move on, and start looking at funny pictures,
so here are some funny cartoons for you, enjoy


















































There you go, sorry it was such a lazy one, but I'm tired and got work in the morning.

Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson (Andy Jackson, [adj])

No comments:

Post a Comment