Friday 27 December 2013

4 days to go and the year be done

Hello friends,

We are almost done with 2013, the year will soon be put to bed for good, retiring after a whole year of existence, time well spent or foolishly squandered, either way, it's almost all done and we can get cracking on the 2014 vintage. What does next year hold? I shall explore that topic in the next few days I promise. What has this year held? Quite a freakin' lot of stuff, a whole ruddy years worth in fact.
What big lips you have...no, wait, ewwwww
I am excited that 2013 is coming to an end though, for all the good points of the year there has been several rather irritating dips and bumps in the road. It's time to put that all behind now, and slip slide into the next one. Bring it on time, I know your game and I'm ready to play.
Just catching the plane dear.

I had to work today so this will be yet another short blog outing, not that it matters in any way, shape or form. At the end of the day this is just a pointless blog being churned out for some pointless experiment in creative exploits. I have probably squandered as many days of this exciting pursuit as I have actually savoured, and given my hit rating, it's just another blog in an ocean of blogs, all bobbing around hoping to be caught in an internet, dragged onto the boat and smacked on the head a few times. That's a blogs dream as metaphored by a Fish.

Long live the fish

Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson

P.S - day 27 of the blog-a-day-a-thon-a-long, not long now...

No comments:

Post a Comment