Monday 23 April 2012

Blog like nobodies reading...

Hello friends,

You there? Hello.... HELLO!!!!

Nope, no one's there, so I am safe to blog as if nobodies reading. I mean, hopefully there are people reading, but I never get much indication that there is. I never get a comment, haven't had one since the first few blogs I posted. Ok, I do sometimes get a comment when I link it on facebook, but that's a facebook comment and we all know that they are worth jack'o'little in comparison to an on blog comment.

I do get some thumbs up every now and then, which makes me smile...yes, that's how sad and loserish I am, I get happy for the thumb up, so happy that I take a screen shot of it and post it to all my friends. "Look guys, someone likes me!"...to which my friends click 'like' as well, and another smile graces my face(book). It is an infinite regress loop, one of ever increasing smiles and happitudes.

This is what my life has become, simple joys from my hours of labour. It's just like having a normal job, except I don't get paid, and don't have a boss that I need to secretly torture with various bodily excretions in her sandwiches. I have become an internet nerd, not even a very good one. I can't seem to get many views of my vids on youtube, no matter how good they are. I will never ever compare to finger biting Charlie, or that girl who really really likes cats, or someone who does impressions of famous things, or anyone that just talks into a camera about pointless muffin. I try to make thoughtful arty pieces, usually to go along with my music...but no one watches them!


See, was that video not clever? It threw all health and safety regulations to the wind and there was a very real chance I could have got seriously injured making it...I didn't, I was fine. The saddest part is, that if I had hurt myself and set fire to my clothes or one of the cats, it would have become an internet sensation. 'Watch this stupid idiot set himself on fire with burning toilet paper'...instead, I successfully pulled off my cheap to make backwards burning toilet paper stunt, and managed to get a tiny 260 views in 5 months while people line up around the block to watch the next shitpile video by some miming pop artist.

Ok, I should stop this moaning, I am just making myself look bitter...which I am, but I should try and give a better impression. Oh, no, wait, no ones reading this are they, so I might as well just write 'Blah blah blah' for the next blah blah blah

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah blaaaah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blahhh, bblah, ahabl

Time to go work on another video project that no one will bother watching. Horray for me!

Peace and infinite blah

[adj] - Andy D Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment