Saturday 18 April 2020

Online Busking Day 4 - Cosmic Bos Acoustic Live Monday

Hello friends,

So the final instalment of the Easter Weekend Cosmic Bos Acoustic Live with Jethro, and to a lesser extent, Andy comes to a close with this cheeky set of songs.


Tracklist:
  1. I Want
  2. Focus
  3. In-Between
  4. No Worries
  5. Can't Take My Eyes off You (by Frankie Valli)
  6. Separately
  7. Salt
  8. Zen Levels of Chill
  9. Fake Plastic Trees (by Radiohead)
  10. Price Tag (reworked)(original by Jessie J)
Doing the live thing was lots of fun, reminded me of my busking days (which feels a long time ago now).

While Covid19 pandemic is petitioning to be crowned Winner of 2020 (it doesn't get my vote), it is important to spend time with your creativity, everyone is full of creativity, and unfortunately time and tarmac chip away at our creative spirit and mould us into highly effective human machines, but don't panic, that creativity is still in there.

Spend just a short while with a child and you will see the creative spirit alive and well within us all, one persons blanket is another persons tent of operations from which to launch the great pepper-pot heist, so I figure, once mom has left the kitchen, I'll rush to the bathroom and cause a distraction, at which point Jimmy & Bimmy will sneak into the kitchen and hide, then you... well, yeah, you get the point I'm sure.

Thanks for watching.

Peace and infinite love
Andy (Cosmic Bos)

No comments:

Post a Comment