Wednesday 1 April 2020

Bos Shuffle #1 - Come play a game with us

Hello friends,

Indoors? Got time to kill?
Why not play a really fun new game, called Bos Shuffle.

I can't really explain the rules, just listen to this podcast, it explains it, sort of.


Go to Cosmic Bos on Spotify, and press shuffle. Guess which episode the next song is from, win a prize (you don't really win a prize), be the envy of your friends (your friends won't give a doink), and save the planet (what? how?)

So there you have it, a fun game for all the family.

Expect some sort of rules to come out in the near future, or not, who knows?

Thanks for being amazing, stay safe,

Cosmic Bos x

(was that alright? bit short maybe? or do you prefer it when there's not lots of pointless words to read, stupid words, always getting in the way of pictures, making us use our brains to read and stuff, well, there you go, I have clearly lost the plot, maybe best to start over, just delete this whole blog, grab what I can and head to the hills...oh, no wait! I can't, that would be breaking the strict governmental guidelines about having to stay indoors at all times, just in case, not sure why I have to trust the government right now, I haven't trusted them before, they don't usually have a clue what's going on, and let's face it, what's changed? Still, at least I've got some toilet paper, sweet sweet toilet paper, scented I think, a sweet scent. Right, this has gone on long enough, now to just press delete

No comments:

Post a Comment