Thursday 16 April 2020

Online Busking 3 - Easter Sunday Special

So friends,

Jethro, and to a lesser extent, Andy, continued the Cosmic Bos Acoustic Easter Weekend Eggstravaganzzzza, following on part 2 with, well, part 3. And here it is.


Track Listing:
  1. Quite Likely
  2. Given Half a Dance
  3. Then They Did
  4. Los Ageless (by St. Vincent)
  5. Backbone
  6. Apeman (by The Kinks)
  7. Concrete Skyline
  8. Mr. Gnome
  9. Saturday Night (by Devendra Banhart)
  10. If You Asked Me Too
  11. Hang on to the Sunshine 

Okay, so 11 isn't, well, it just isn't.

There were a few technical difficulties (not coronavirus related) and the live stream was interrupted before Andy could launch into Hang on to the Sunshine, which obviously meant the whole thing was over...but no, it was far from over, well, not that far from over, it was still nearly over, but it wasn't completely over, if you get what I mean.

I think I may have over complicated that bit, I will go back and delete it later, except, if I do that then this bit won't make any sense, and if you lose the audience you lose the battle of being a bedroom blog writer, I may as well just hang up my laptop and think long and hard about what I am doing with my life. What the hell am I doing?

No, be strong, don't give in to the delete key, this has to be read by the twenty people that visit your blog every now and then, they need to see this, to gain a valuable insight into the overblown claim that this blog is somehow adventuring through creativity, which, let's face it, it really isn't, it's just about these three dudes that make an improvised podcast, I mean, what the fork is that all about?

Well, since you asked, It's a podcast, of improvised (and revised) music, with some stupid chatter about nonsense in-between, it's alright, it has it's moments at least, probably worth checking out if you happen to have several days of crushing boredom in front of you. It's on iTunes and Spotify and all that.

Right, now, what was I doing?

Of yeah

So here is part 2 of part 3.


In this segment Andy managed to knock out three more tunes before finally ending.

Tracklisting of part 2
  1. Hang on to the Sunshine
  2. Nobody Does it Better (by Carly Simon)
  3. One Day Like This (by Elbow)
Thanks for your eyes and ears

Peace and infinite love
Andy (Cosmic Bos)

No comments:

Post a Comment