Monday 25 August 2014

'Love Defined' - Mr Jackson (Tea In Paradise)

Hello friends,

I present to you a sing-a-long. Below is my reverbnation player containing many of my non-hit songs. Many of them have never been hits, in fact, all of them have never been hits. So it's like a Greatest Song List (of which non have been hits) of my material. Who am I? Now that is a very good question, one which I can't answer without my attorney present and I don't even have an attorney.

Moving on...



Love Defined - By Andy Jackson

Love seemed complex to me,
So I looked it up in a dictionary,
The words defined it rather vaguely,
It said 'love's a doing word'
'it's both a noun and a verb',
'and it happens when it chooses to'
And for me that's you,

It's you that leaves me blind,
It's you that blows my mind,
Coz you are love defined,
Love for each other and a bit of sea camouflage
They say that love is cheap,
it flees the strong and tames the weak,
It's the only port in bitter storms,
They say that love is true,
And love should never limit you,
It's the freedom to love it through and through,
And for me that's you,

It's you that leaves me blind,
It's you that blows my mind,
Coz you are love defined,
You are love defined

If I'd never met you, I would never have known love,
If I'd never net you, I would never have known,

It's you that leaves me blind,
It's you that blows my mind,
It's you and I combined,
As the stars realign, 
You are love defined,
You are love defined,
You are love defined,
You are love defined

The first big non hit on my list. my little song about love. It's a love song, which are pretty common these days, still. Love is such a hard thing to define, I thought who better to have a go at it then me?

Pastel sky
Many people sprung to mind, but I don't know any of those people personally and any that I do know personally I didn't want to cut into their busy days of self loving to help me define love. So I went at it alone, braving the harsh word filled environments of my mind, battling against countless spelling mistakes and poor grammar choices, to emerge victorious with a little song.

I hope you liked it, and if you didn't even bother to press play, then shame on you, you are what is wrong with the world today and when judgement day comes and the holy spirit rolls out your list of internet likes to be perused and scrutinised, the lack of a page like for poor little old Mr Jackson  https://www.facebook.com/mrjacksonmusic will not stand you in good favour with the Princess of Darkness and her army of gangly minions.

Okay I take that back, it's fine for you not to like my page, you can do what you want, it's your life after all. My next blog is going to get back on Tea in Paradise and have some thoughts on the future of the human race. Stay tuned for that one, coming soon to this blog. Now get on with your homework.

Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson (Andy [adj]) xx
I live here in Paradise, it's pretty amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment