Sunday 3 August 2014

Funny Tweets - Let the birds sing

Hello friends,

New Paradise vid coming tomorrow, in the meantime, here are some of my entries into twitter-verse from the week just past, it's me trying to be funny, hah hah aren't I great (sarcasm).

So there was this little (no pun intended) game about rejected Dwarves from Snow White (Mainly, I mean, it says Disney, but what other films were heavily focused on Dwarves? None!) These are my suggestions

These are the things I think, seriously! Goooooooo Giant Space Whale!!!


Couple of Harry Potter ones there. SyFy channel wanted some ideas for shows this week, so I submitted some off the top of my head, they looked like this...



Just a quick blog today as I am lazy.

Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson (Andy)

A picture of paradise as well just to sweeten the deal.


















Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment