Saturday 18 May 2013

Apeman - lazy online busking part 4

Hello friendlies,

Continuing on with the busking song theme, I present to you 'Apeman' by The Kinks. This is not the best known song by The Kinks by a long way, and that's a shame because it is one hell of a tune. I added this song to my busking set a couple of years ago and it is certainly a favourite of mine to play.


If you make it to the end of the video you will enjoy some silly faces from me as I fluff up the last couple of chords. I couldn't be bothered to rerecord the vid so I just left the haphazard ending there. Hardly anyone ever gets to the end of a youtube video these days anyways.

Thanks for reading my blog, I love you very much (in a completely platonic 'no need for naked touching' kinda way)

Peace and infinite love

Mr Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment