Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 - Day 1 : Sunshine & Magic

Hello friends,

Day 1 of year 2013 in the Gregorian calendar

We all successfully survived the ending of the world, the new world is here and it looks pretty good. I can't really see much difference between this brand new age world and the old treacly world we were in before it all ended...I guess it takes time, I'll keep a lookout for us.

I'm going to add another title to my .... err ... title (clearly not adding words to my vocabulary though)

From today onwards I shall be known as the Adventuring Creative Wizard, I'm adding real magic to my rostrum of self congratulatory names and coming out of the magic closet as it were. I've always been a wizard, as long as I can remember I've had special magical powers that I keep under lock and key in a metal safe in my brain, I haven't been able to find the key, I'm sure it's around here somewhere with my other keys. I did put one of those clap responsive beepy things with the keys, but I must have set it to silent or something, coz no matter how hard I clap my hands I can't hear a beep!

I decided as this important year has now begun, it's time to rethink and just forget about the key altogether, I don't need the key, I just need some extra strength mind metal dissolving acid, and I happen to have a whole vat of that in my imagination right now, so the dissolving process has begun and soon all of the magical powers in that locked part of my brain will come shooting out and evolve me into the Wizard I am. The acid is very effective, it took no time at all to get rid of that mental metal lock, and now the magical powers are seeping out into every part of me. If you would like to get rid of that pesky magic lock in your mind as well then you are more then welcome to have some of my acid, just imagine an empty jug and I'll fill it with acid for you.

Okay, so for my first magical experience of 2013 I am going to predict the future. I know this is probably the easiest of the powers to master straight off the bat. For this I have done some automatic writing out in the sunshine. Below are the results...


Wizard powers engaged 
It doesn't make much sense, in fact, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever...yet. Maybe in the future it will, when the squiggly predictions come true and I can go back over them and tell you all what it says in retrospect. This might seem like cheating, and in many ways it is, but in other ways that are mystical and powerful it isn't.

My predictions are my own, and involve my life (as well as other people that influence my life), you might very well be one of them. If you are then please have a healing energy light bubble on me, and an infinite luck bubble too. Close your eyes and they will be waiting for you on the inside lids. No need to thank me, I got a job lot of both bubble types off the back of an ether-truck that got lost on it's way to the past (I gave them precise directions and I let them have a go on my new sweet ass hover go-kart in exchange for the job-lot, everyone was a winner).

It's about to get intense...fasten your mind belts.

If that made any sense to you then you are on the way to becoming a master wizard as well. Now pick up your big pointy hat and meet me in the etherworld.

Magic and Infinite Love to you
[adj] - Andy D Jackson (Wizard)

No comments:

Post a Comment