Monday 9 May 2011

in-between...

So friends,

The adventure continues, I am a day late recording my improv song of the week, so that's what i should be doing right now, but instead I am procrastinating a bit. Facebook is one of the greatest procrastination tools, I have wasted many an hour just reading pointless rubbish, liking things, sharing things blah blah blah. The sad thing is that I used to think my face was quite interesting and maybe worthy of a word or two, but the book about it is just bloaty and full of fake farms.

So, I am now in the in-between...

in-between

1 comment:

  1. ... getting stuck in the in-between seems to happen often in life, thankfully it usually only lasts a little while.

    a year on and I once again am in the in-between, like a sandwich filling.

    ReplyDelete