Sunday 14 January 2018

Bojacked the Wrong Horse, Man (musical mash-up) by Cosmic Bos

So Horsefans,

This is the last of my musical visits to the stables of Bojack Horseman. I love the show, truly do, it's my favourite Netflix show (and I watch a LOT of Netflix shows).

Without further ado, here is Bojacked the Wrong Horse, Man - by Cosmic Bos
Bojacked the Wrong Horse, Man - by Cosmic Bos
Music made using MusicMakerJam app on an iPhone,
Bojack Horseman clips taken from Bojack Horseman (2014-present), Netflix. This is a musical tribute to the awesomeness of Bojack Horseman, I do not own the rights to it and have made this to show my appreciation for such a fantastically crafted piece of modern TV art.
This is the last of my Bojack Horseman mixes (I promise), there will be a video with the whole lot of them put together, but apart from that, Bojack is done for now. Coming soon, something else.

Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris,  Alison Brie, Paul F Tompkins, Aaron Paul, Wendie Malick, Kristen Schaal, Raphael Bob-Waksberg, Lisa Hanawalt and the whole Bojack Horseman team, you guys are amazing, please keep doing the good horse work, thanks, can't wait for Season 5 (Excited much?!)

Have a lovely day just horsing around.

Peace and infinite love
Cosmic Bos xx

No comments:

Post a Comment