Sunday 29 October 2017

Hooray! (Todd Chavez) - Bojack Horseman musical remix by Cosmic Bos

Visitor!

What?

I wish to show you something...a musical remix video I made...of Todd Chavez (Aaron Paul) from Bojack Horseman, that amazing Netflix show about a Horseman and his friends (are they friends? I wanna say 'yes' but I'm leaning towards a 'maaaaaybe?').


Now Todd has come a long way on the show, it's been 4 seasons so far and Todd has ((Spoiler warnings for seasons 3 & 4)) come out as Asexual and is learning what that means for him. It's amazing and a genuine examination of a topic that does not get much (if any) attention, and Todd has stayed as Todd, he's just become happier being just that. In my musical interpretation (or inToddpretation as he would call it) I decided not to tackle this part of the Todd tale and instead went for the story of Bekka. For the full exploration of Todd you need to watch the whole show, I can't condense that into a 3 minute musical experience (at least not yet, I'm still fumbling my way through this whole thing, whatever it is).

Sarah Lynn makes an appearance to sing the chorus, she's the chorus gal for this one (she will likely turn up again in a later musical mix).


So yeah, that's it, the 4th Bojack Horseman musical mix I done did with MusicMakerJam on my iPhone, and then a hefty dose of Bojack Horseman samples sprinkled over the top. I have a few more planned, the next one is likely to be quite topical as it is about Diane Nguyen.

Thanks for being alive,
love ya xx

Cosmic Bos

No comments:

Post a Comment