Friday 20 October 2017

Hollywoo Stars & Celebrities, What do they know? Do they know things? Lets Find Out!

Hey friend,

How's it going? You all good? Living the dream I hope. Well, you are here, that's the main thing, just by existing you are doing something worthwhile, I applaud you for that.

So, Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities?
What do they know?
Do they know things?
Lets Find Out!

- That's the full title of the new Cosmic Bos - Bojack Horseman musical mixing shenanigans, please feast your eyes (and ears) on the video above (if you have skipped past it to come read these ever so important words, if not and you have already viewed the aforementioned video, please, tell me what you think? Did you like bits? Did you dislike bits? Let me find out (in the comments) - wow, brackets within brackets, was that really necessary? - was pointing that out really necessary? - is anything truly necessary? I don't know, and neither do you.)

Okay, this blog doesn't have anything else to say, I made the musical video, it's above if you want to watch it, there is nothing else for me to add, but you are still here reading this so I obviously did eventually think of something worthwhile to put in this webspace...I wonder what it is?

- Next Bojack Horseman song is coming soon, I'm really loving making these so expect a few more before I get bored and go and do something else.

Peace and infinite love

Cosmic Bos xx
(Andy Jackson)
Made using the Bojack Horseapp on the iPhone, easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment