Sunday 27 July 2014

Words from the Tweets - let the bird speak!

Hello friends,

#TeaInParadise is coming soon in a big way, I'm going to blog-a-day-a-thon for August, all positive Paradise related (and some tea related) stuff just for you. I want you all to get in on the action too, but more on that later.
Paradise, just outside my flat

Today i wish to talk to you about twitter. Now I might be something like five years too late to the twitter-verse, but, I'm trying, I really am. I realised that it was something of worth, I just didn't know how to use it properly. I don't know if I've really worked it out completely yet, but I am least getting better.

I'm called POML on Twitter, it stands for Products of Monkey Love, which was the podcast I use to do. Can't be bothered to change it now, so it stays.

Twitter is fun, I'm converted.


I got so stung by my exam results, mostly B's

I've tried to pull some inspiration from the ether, getting some wise words from somewhere. This is what I managed (don't judge me)


There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't



The only moment that ever matters is this moment right now, so time for a nap I recon



The birds outside are tweeting, nice to see social networking crossing interspecies boundaries



Every moment is a possible enlightenment, if you bother to use it to see something different from your norm

I like the hashtag games, something close to improv comedy. So I did me some of them. I got in on the remove a letter ruin a band game, that was fun



Here are some Life Would Be Better If... ones.



Not long now until the summer blog-a-day-a-thon :) I'm excited.

Thanks for reading, love you all
Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson ([adj] Andy)

Here are more Life Would Be Better If... ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment