Friday 3 March 2023

Family Tree - Cosmic Bos #Family music weeklies challenge entry

 Hello fam,

Straight off the bat I want to say, I love you, you are amazing, thank you for coming to our little corner of the internet, we hope you enjoy your time here.


Family Tree by Cosmic Bos

For the #Family weeklies music challenge, the final hashtag of Feb 2023.

I (Andy) really love and respect my family, they have been instrumental in my development as a human being and I am eternally grateful to them all, and my friends as well, love you all. This song is for all of you, every human that is part of the great human family tree.

Here's the TikTok video I made for it, on youtube 


Also, quick heads up, Monthly Music Challenge 1.2 Escape is coming on the 5th March, and our EP of 5 tracks from Feb is available right now on bandcamp (and everywhere else tomorrow). We will do a proper blog about it tomorrow, but in the meanwhile,

Here's the embedded Bandcamp link


Please consider purchasing this fine collection of recently put together songs, we love you either way.

Have a great rest of the day fam, stay beautiful

Peace and infinite love

Cosmic Bos

No comments:

Post a Comment