Friday 27 January 2023

The Geisha Song - Cosmic Bos Remix of Traditional Japanese Geisha Music

 Hello friends,

The third hashtag for Music Weeklies January set was #Geisha 

I (Andy) knew little to nothing about Geisha, their traditions and culture, I had heard of them, and I'd seen the trailer to Memoirs of a Geisha, I even remember the book being out. That was it though, until the hashtag was announced and I (still Andy) had to do some research.

Now I love Geisha


Here is the youtube video


To make this, I used an authentic Japanese Geisha Dance song, added some modern drums and bass, a sprinkling of synths and a bit of production twinkling, and the result is, well, above.

You can now submit Geisha songs to the Monthly Music Challenge for inclusion in the first full episode. You have until the 3rd Feb to submit. Check the podcast for details.

Peace and infinite love

Cosmic Bos 

https://linktr.ee/cosmicbos


No comments:

Post a Comment