Thursday 6 October 2022

NUN in a KAYAK by Cosmic Bos (Music Weeklies #Palinloop Challenge song - normal and PCP versions)

 Hello friends,

I  have been taking part in the Music Weeklies Challenges on Twitter, and they are lots of fun, allowing me to stretch my writing muscles into some interesting places.

It is the 4 year anniversary of Music Weeklies Challenges, and they are doing exciting anniversary based things all month. Check out there website here https://www.musicweeklieschallenge.com 

So the challenge for the 1st week of October is #Palinloop - write something that involves palindromes and loops in some way.

Here's what I did - NUN in a KAYAK

And here is the speedy version - NUN in a KAYAK on PCP

I have really enjoyed making these songs, and I've done 8 of them now, and 4 of them are currently being remade by Nick and myself to form our next release - Virtual Normality 2. Watch this space for more on that!

Please go check out the Music Weeklies chaps, they are lots of fun and a great community for musicians to interact and get some genuine feedback on your work. https://www.musicweeklieschallenge.com

Peace and infinite love

Andy (Cosmic Bos)

No comments:

Post a Comment