Wednesday 27 July 2022

Cosmic Bos TikTok Filter Songs - #7 Rat, #8 Spiderface and #9 Sparkling

 Hello there,

How's it going? Good I hope

Here's 3 filter songs for you all contained in a nice little blog shaped package

Cosmic Bos Filter Song #7 - Rat

This was a really fun one to make, the Rat filter is simple but very effective, it really makes you look rat like, but remember, it's only a filter, it doesn't actually turn you into a rat.

Cosmic Bos Filter Song #8 - Spiderface

This is one creepy filter, the thought of having a spider that size on my face is the stuff of nightmares, I am not scared of spiders, but my face is not a place for them to be doing exercise. Also, once the initial fear wore off, it just looked tasty and I wanted to eat it.

Cosmic Bos Filter Song #9 - Sparkling

Probably one of the originals, this filter feels like old school internet, but I must admit, it is fun to sparkle for a bit.

What a fun time we've had, check out TikTok and YouTube for more filter song fun

Please like, share and subscribe

And comment as well, thank you

Peace and infinite love

Cosmic Bos

PS - sub our podcast too, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment