Thursday 30 June 2022

Musical Poems by Cosmic Bos June 2022 - Dusty Shelves, Fragments of a Fracture & How to Tie a Shoes

 Hello friends,

So June has been a month of waiting, waiting to hear about the Album in a month competition that we entered in May, waiting to release some video material (which we here at Cosmic Bos love doing). We will drop the video for Isle of Avalon as soon as the results are in, it will be in our podcast feed and I will no doubt blog about it too.

Anyway, in the meantime, here are 3 musical poems I made on TikTok, using poems from my notepad, and the cool cowboy voice effect.

DUSTY SHELVES


So that's a pan of Brooklands park right next to where I live, and the music is a little instrumental piece called Wordless Wisdom by Cosmic Bos.

FRAGMENTS OF A FRACTURE

Part 1

Part 2

A bit of guitar I recorded down the beach and then put the poem over.

And finally, my personal favourite, HOW TO TIE A SHOES


I have also just launched our new TikTok series called Filter Songs. Check back soon for more of that.

All on our TikTok of course, please go follow us there if you are a user.

Also, our podcast, please check that.


Peace and infinite love

Andy (Cosmic Bos)

Nick and Andy Jackson (Cosmic Bos)









No comments:

Post a Comment