Sunday 24 January 2021

Cosmic Bos does some acoustic covers of Elbow (One Day Like This & My Sad Captains)

 Hello lovely friends,

How's it going? No need to answer, I can't hear you anyway.

So with everyone on lockdown in the UK, but me still having a key worker role, I have had little recourse but to get my gigging experiences at home in front of a camera so that no corona virus can be passed around unsuspectedly (like drugs used to at gigs, ahh the good old days). It's alright, not the same in any way whatsoever, but, you know, you make do with what you got.

Here is my cover of One Day Like This by Elbow


https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=466120024567165

And here is my cover of My Sad Captains...also by Elbow

I quite like Elbow, they are alright in my books. Who am I kidding? I fweaking LOVE Elbow, they are one of my favourite bands ever ever. Guy Garvey is my favourite lyricist working today, and whenever a new record drops by Elbow I am there day one to hear it. So yeah, great band, great songs, mediocre acoustic covers by me. Hooray!

Have a lovely next twenty minutes,

Peace and infinite love

Andy (Cosmic Bos)

No comments:

Post a Comment