Saturday 14 December 2019

An Amateur photographers photo's of the year 2019

So friends,

I (Andy Jackson) like to take photos, I'm alright at it, not exactly the best in the world, it's not something I've studied or taken any courses in outside of watching a couple of youtube guides to use this or that app, I do like to experiment though, and love playing around with colours and filters and the like.

So without further ado, I present the 12 best photos I did take this year, ta dah!

Sunset from our window

The park outside our flat (seen in photo above)

Sunrise over the beach (also outside our flat)

Some beach sky colour action

A candy floss sky from outside our flat

Another misty sunrise

An epic beach sunrise

The moon (that speck in the top left) over the beach

Seagull enjoying sunset

Ducks and a dove, plus some other birds, loads of them.

An arty shot of my wife's plant display

Moon set over the beach huts (my wife took this one)

A late in the year sunrise down by the wooden thing on the beach.
So there you have it, 12 photo's, not bad, for an amateur just using an iPhone, writing about himself in the third person.

Thanks for your eyes

Andy Jackson (from Cosmic Bos)

1 comment:

  1. They’re wonderfully uplifting to look at Andy - I love your photos ����
    Gifted man

    ReplyDelete