Sunday 7 July 2019

Jethro promo (a Jethromo) for Cosmic Bos

Hello, Jethro here!

Wow! Thanks for stopping by, here's a video for you

Did you enjoy that? I hope so,
if you did, then maybe give the actual podcast a listen, the aforementioned 'Episode 6' is right here for you to listen to!


Gosh I'm so kind, even agreeing to write this blog for Cosmic Bos, with my small monkey arms it's no easy task I can tell you, plus it's not even my computer, it's one of Mitch's old glitchy ones. Do you have any idea what they are paying Jeffrey? He won't tell me, and I'm starting to suspect that maybe he's on more then me, which would be rubbish and I wouldn't be happy about it.

Anyway, the guys from Cosmic Bos are busy working on the next episode, no.7 - On Yarway
I don't know what that means, but hopefully Jeffrey will be able to explain it to me in the actual episode, I also saw them editing another one of those videos with the tiny spaceman in, so there might be another one of those coming soon, possibly, I don't know, they don't tell me anything.

Did you listen to the episode yet?

If so, tell me what you think

Email me (Jethro the besto) at cosmicbos@gmail.com

Oh, and Mitch's song 'Moon Gazing' can be found on spotify and iTunes etc. should you wish to come up with a vocal for him. The submissions aren't coming in thick and fast so get in there quick if you have an idea.

Okay, that's it, Bye

Jethro (and to a lesser extent Jeffrey)((I mean, he didn't help me one bit with this, so it should really be 'to a lotter extent Jeffrey' but it's can't be that because lotter isn't a real word))

No comments:

Post a Comment