Wednesday 1 February 2012

It's all going on

Hello friends,

Quick update for you, I am busy working on an album with my good friend Donny Stax, we are almost finished on the writing part and will hopefully be putting out a single at the end of this month. More to come on that soon.

I came across a great article about success stories that started out busking http://www.rentersinsurance.com/10-musicians-who-got-their-start-playing-in-the-streets - worth a read for any buskers out there, or if you were thinking of giving busking a go. It's hard work, but can be quite rewarding :)

I have a new demo track for you from my Autumn session.



There are a few more to come from that session, but they might get a bit side lined when my shit with Donny starts coming out (it's more polished then my solo efforts).

Peace and infinite love

Andy x

No comments:

Post a Comment