Thursday 15 September 2022

Spaceship Earth - Cosmic Bos New Song - both versions in one blog - part of the Music Weeklies Challenge for #Spaceship

 Hello dear you,

How's it going? Well I hope.

Orange Moon rising over Spaceship Earth
So I (Andy) have been taking part in a fun weekly musical challenge on Twitter, probably should have blogged about it ages ago, but I've been busy and lazy. Plus the blog is more for the work I do with Nick on Cosmic Bos, and that is still flowing. The summer of Bos has a couple more weeks in it, with Episode 5 of our special presentation podcast - Making of an Album coming on the 24th of this month, a video for 'Here's Tom with the Weather' featuring Bill Hicks coming out on the 23rd, and a video for Patient Mystery dropping on the 16th (probably out by the time you read this). It's a busy end to a busy Summer for Cosmic Bos.

You probably didn't click on this blog for the ramblings of a musician, you wanted to hear the Spaceship Earth song that is teased in the title, and most likely you wouldn't have even read the bit above or this bit either and just skipped straight to the goods, and I don't blame you, and if you have been foolish enough to waste time reading this bit then I commend you for your dedication to the written word in this age of image based entertainment. Long live the text!

Spaceship Earth - Music Weeklies Challenge Song #Spaceship

Version 1

This was the first version I recorded on Tiktok, the other version was recorded on Tiktok as well, just in case you were wondering.

Version 2

Version 2 took longer to make because of putting all the lyrics on the screen. 

Check out other things related to the Twitter awesomeness of Music Weeklies Challenges, and I will get round to blogging about it better in the future, I might even go back and blog about the 4 other ones I did over the summer, who knows?

Peace and infinite love

Andy (Cosmic Bos)

No comments:

Post a Comment