Thursday 4 August 2022

Cosmic Bos TikTok Filter Songs - #10 Slow Zoom, #11 What Cat Am I?, #12 Pretty Sparkles

 Hello friend,

Another sprinkling of TikTok Filter songs for you

Cosmic Bos Filter Song #10 - Slow Zoom

This one does exactly what it says on the tin, it slowly zooms into your eyes

Cosmic Bos Filter Song #11 - What Cat Am I?

This is quite a fun one, it decides which cat you are, and then turns you into said cat.
I enjoyed being a cat, but I don't feel like the right cat was assigned. I may do a sequel...

Cosmic Bos Filter Song #12 - Pretty Sparkles

Another one that does what it says, it sparkles, and it's quite pretty, unlike the idiot in the video

Thanks for all the love

have some back

Peace and Infinite love

Cosmic Bos 

P.S - Buy our new single from bandcamp, here's the video and link


No comments:

Post a Comment